Thursday, November 21, 2013

Adornit's Chevron Extravaganza...a Skirt!


Adornit has been having this huge Chevron Extravaganza Event.  If you don't know much about Adornit...then you will soon.  This event is going on now through the 30th of this month and they are selling their fun Chevron Skirts and Cardigans and a very low price...just $14.99 for the skirt and $17.99 for the Cardigan.  You can get them at the Adornit Shoppe online or in the store!

Why am I sharing this with you?  Well...I have been a long time fan of Adornit and everything they do and because of that, I get to share with you how I wear these cute clothes.  Today....I want to share with you the Chevron Skirt!

I decided to dress up this skirt by adding a black lace top and a colorful piece of jewelry.  The jewelry I chose to wear has many colors in it, not just the coral from the skirt.  Don't be afraid of color...let it pop!   Best of all...I got this necklace from Adornit!  They have so many pieces of jewelry, perfect for that extra touch to your outfit.   



So, would you like to join in the fun?  Adornit is having all kinds of  things going on during this event such as, style tips and fashion ideas and so much more.  Here is what you need to do.  To have access to the blog and all of the fun things going on you need to join the Rafflecopter.  


When you have entered the Rafflecopter, you will automatically have access to the blog full of ideas and be entered to win a $50.00 gift card courtesy of Adornit!  Wow...fun right?  What do you have to loose?  So remember, this event is going on through the 30th of this month and we want you to be in on the action.  Check back because on the 29th of this month, I will be featuring the Chevron Cardigan!  See you soon! 




No comments: