Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Clear Scraps And Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog Promo!

All this week Clear Scraps has been teaming up with Lindy's Stamp Gang, so if you haven't checked all the projects that have been on the Clear Scraps Blog or Lindy's Stamp Gang's Blog, please go check them out!

So, let me share with you what I did!  


I created this layout using Clear Scraps Chevron Stencil and Lindy's Stamp Gang's Moon Shadow  Mist in Treasure Island Aqua and the Stardust in Delphinium Turquoise.  It's hard to see in this picture, but these mists are gorgeous and have a beautiful shimmer to them.



Here is a closer look.  All I did was lay my Clear Scraps Chevron Stencil down and misted away.  I wanted the mist darker on the bottom and lighter on the top, so I applied less and less as I went.  A little does go a long way though.

Thanks for stopping by and once again don't forget to check out the Clear Scraps Blog as well as Lindy's Stamp Gang's Blog!




2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous!!

Pinky Hobbs said...

SO gorgeous girl! Love the different colors too