Friday, November 22, 2013

I made the Imaginisce Design Team for another term!

I am happy to announce that I will be on for another term with Imaginisce.  I am beyond thrilled to get this opportunity once again.  I am so excited to be working with a fabulous group of talented ladies.  Thank you Imaginisce and Cari Loken for having me on again.  Thank you to the old team who brought so much talent and inspiration to Imaginisce.  It has been a pleasure working with all of you!  I look forward to another awesome year!

Here's a look at the team!

Becki Adams - USA
Angi Barrs -  USA
Tracy Gruber -  USA
Katrina Hunt -  USA
Kelly Holbrooke -  USA
Amanda Johnson - USA
Aimee Kidd - USA
Monique Liedtke - The Netherlands
Courtney Lee - USA
Suzanna Lee - USA
Christine Meyer -  USA
Jodi Wilton - Canada
Sara Zenger - USA



7 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Yay G! So excited to be on the team with you!

Kelly said...

Congrats...So happy to be working with you!!

paperANDi - Stephanie said...

Hello! Congrats on being on the team for another term! I am so excited to be designing with you and the rest of the team! Cheers!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Congratulations, G, on your terrific appointment to the Design Team for Imiginisce!! Hugs, Darnell

Monique Liedtke said...

Congrats Seppa! Together for another year! Yay!!

Katrina Hunt said...

Excited to get to FINALLY work with you!!! Hugs, Katrina

Tracy said...

Congrats! Super excited to be working with you!