Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Imaginisce...New Release Colors of Christmas!

The Colors of Christmas Collection has to be my favorite Christmas collection Imaginisce has put out.  I love the softer colors and designs on the patterned papers.  So, I was more than excited to get my hands on it and dig in.  I decided to use this crazy picture of my family. Recently it has become a tradition to do a scary rarrr picture in front of our Christmas Tree. Don't ask me why and I don't know how it came about, but we love it and get a kick out of looking at the funny pictures.






See...what did I tell you?  What an awesome collection, right?  All this week the Imaginisce DT will be sharing their projects featuring The Colors of Christmas.  So, make sure you hop on over to the Imaginisce Blog to be inspired.  There is a giveaway too.  Someone will get the Colors of Christmas Collection, so make sure you are leaving comments everyday!  Thanks for stopping by:)






No comments: