Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Simple Stories Sn@p Family Set

What I really love about the new Sn@p Sets is that not only can you create Life Documented type layouts, but if you want to scrap the traditional way, you can.  Today I wanted to share with you what I created using the Sn@p Family Set.  Here's  a look at the Sn@p Family 4x6 and 3x4 cards.
Snap family1
Snap family2
Using some patterned paper  from the Smarty Pants Collection, I created a layout using mostly the 4x6 and 3x4 Cards.  This made for a quick and easy layout because the Sn@p Cards created the main embellishments for my layout.
Family1
Family2
Family3
To further accent this page I added some the the stickers from the Sn@p Family Set and few other things.
Family4
Family5
No matter what way you like to scrapbook...the Sn@p Set are perfect for fun, easy and quick layouts.  Here is a card that I made in no time also using the Sn@p Family Set.
Family card1
Family card2
Make sure you check out the Simple Stories Blog for lots of ideas on using the SN@p Sets!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to use your Sn@p Sets!
Simple Stories Supplies:
Sn@p Family:
4x6 Cards #4179
3x4 Cards #4180
Stickers #4178
Smarty Pants:
Blue Composition/Ledger #3419
Sn@p Collection:
Red/Ledger #2817
Teal Chevron/Mini Dot #2827
Red Chevron/Mini Dot #2829



No comments: