Monday, November 18, 2013

Thanksgiving with Imaginisce!


For the past week, Imaginisce has been featuring Thanksgiving projects using the Bushel O' Fall Collection and now it is my turn to share with you what I made.

Have I told you all how much I love the Bushel O' Fall Collection.  It is my favorite collection so far from Imaginisce.  Sad thing is...I don't have any Fall or Thanksgiving pictures.  Well, this year that is going to change.  I made this cute accordion style mini album and I plan on sticking a few of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving.  So, if you are looking for the perfect collection for your Thanksgiving and Fall pictures...this collection is perfect and oh so cute. 





Cute right?  I hope you enjoyed my project and make sure you are checking out all of the Thanksgiving projects on the Imaginisce Blog.  Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments: