Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Clear Scraps Holiday Banner and Mini Album

I know Christmas is over, but if you are like me, you have plenty of Christmas scraps laying around.  Today I would like to share with you a couple of projects I made.  I made these projects using patterned paper and embellishments from SEI's Chalet Collection and Clear Scraps Pennant Chipboard Banner and Regular Chipboard Pages.
Christmas chipboard banner1
I made the cute snowflake stars using my Silhouette Cameo.
Christmas chipboard banner2
Christmas chipboard banner3
Christmas chipboard banner4
Christmas chipboard banner5
Christmas chipboard banner6
Next up...a Holiday Mini Album.  You have all of those Christmas Day memories photographed.  Why not create a gorgeous mini album documented the day?
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini1
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini2
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini3
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini4
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini5
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini6
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini7
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini8
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini9
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini10
Holiday tradtions chipbaord mini11
I love Clear Scraps Chipboard products and they have a huge selection.  Make sure you stop by the Clear Scraps Store to pick some up and get crafting those Holiday memories.  Thanks for stopping in and have a Happy New Year!

No comments: