Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Clear Scraps Layout and Card!

I am back with two more projects to share with you!  I have been just loving the Clear Scraps December Kit featuring paper from Wester's Pages, A Christmas Story.  So, Let's get to it.
First off, I made this layout using the Clear Acrylic Border Christmas Ornaments.  I cut out the backgrounds behind the acrylic ornaments using my Silhouette and then used a gold paint pen to go around the edges.
Christmas eve1
Christmas eve2
Christmas eve3
Christmas eve4
Christmas eve5
Pretty clever, don't you think?  I love seeing what I can create using clear acrylic.  Now for my card.
Clear tree card1
Clear tree card2
 I used my Silhouette to cut out the frames because I wanted the the inside of the card to show through.
Clear tree card3
Clear tree card4
As you have been able to tell with all of the gorgeous projects this month...this kit is packed.  If you haven't got yours yet, you can get it at the Clear Scraps Store.  Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

Tammie Lien said...

Oh my I love them both.Thanks for sharing:)