Monday, December 23, 2013

A Layout using Silhouette Sketch Pens!


snowday sketch pens1

Have you ever tried Silhouette's Sketch Pens?  If not, you are in for a real treat.  Guiseppa here and believe it or not, this is the first time for me and I was pleasantly surprised.  I wanted the sketch I chose to really standout on my layout and be the main focus of my project.  I chose the Lacy Sketch Flower because it looked like a flowery snowflake.  I made it a lot larger than what it appears in my Silhouette Studio software.  I love how it looks.  It reminds me of a really large stamped image.  The CAMEO does a fabulous job of creating these sketching images onto paper.   I can't wait to try more with my Sketch Pens.  Here are a few close ups.

snowday sketch pens2

snowday sketch pens3

I hope you give the Sketch Pens a try and hope you have enjoyed my post today.  Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Silhouette fans!

Shapes:

No comments: