Monday, December 2, 2013

A Silhouette Advent Calendar!

Have you seen the Silhouette Advent Calendars in the store?  Oh wow...super cute and what a fun way to customize your own advent calendar.  It comes with a 20 shape download card, solid wood frame painted white and 35 hanging  clips.  What I love is the option to use the shape downloads for the calendar or create your own with shapes you have purchased from the store.  I got to play with one of these and I decided to customize mine. 






I used a variety of tag shapes and a print and cut shape to create my banner.  I also added a few establishments to dress the tags up a bit.  I love how it turned out.  Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the Silhouette Blog to see the other deign team members Advent Calendars.  Here is a list of the shapes I used if you like what you see and want to do something similar.  







1 comment: