Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye and Hello!

It is that time of the year to say goodbye to the 2013 Imaginisce Design Team.  I have truly enjoyed my time with Imaginisce.  The two years that I have been on have been some of the best design team experience I have had. I have grown so much as a paper crafter.  I have pushed myself to get better and better and Imaginisce has helped me immensely.  I have been privileged to  work with some of the best designers around and I am going to miss them.  I do however, look forward to my third year with Imaginisce and seeing what new adventures await!  Thank you Imaginisce for having me created with you for the past two years!  Here are a couple of my favorite projects from the last year.
















2 comments:

Laurie Leahey said...

Awesome stuff! Can't wait to see more from 2014's design team.

Chris said...

Hi Guiseppa, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/