Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Imaginisce is Counting Down to Christmas!

All this week and the next the Imaginisce DT is sharing all kinds of fun projects gearing us up for Christmas and inspiring us!  Today I am up on the Imaginisce Blog with mine, but I get to share it here too!

I love this picture of my hubby and I on Christmas Eve.  I decided to create something I could put up every year, something a little more personal.  I used a the Colors of Christmas Collection along with a Clear Scraps Acrylic Shape to make this frame home decor piece.  I cut out doilies as well as flowers and used the Colors of Christmas Die Cuts to tie everything in.  I also created a snow like effect by combining clear and white embossing enamel, Diamond Dust, Perfect Pearls, glitter embossing powder and Glossy Accents.  I love the snowy wintry feel this brings to my layout.





I hope you enjoyed my project and make sure you check the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the projects the DT has created!  Thanks for stopping by!






4 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

This is beautiful Guiseppa!!!! I love how it looks like snow around the edges!! Hugs, Katrina

Carol said...

Very nicely done! TFS!

Lucki said...

I really like this - it's amazing the things I'm finding you can make!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad That I have found your blog. Thanks to the Samantha Walker blog hop. Have not tried the acrylic with the Silhouette yet but am going to give it a shot with your inspiration. Thanks