Monday, December 9, 2013

Using your Printable Cotton Canvas from Silhouette!

Good morning Silhouette fans!  Today I would like to share with you a layout I created using the Printable Cotton Canvas.  Trying new things always gets me excited to craft.  I have never tried the Printable Cotton Canvas and I wanted to created something with it.  I used the 3 Print and Cut Christmas Labels found in the Silhouette Store.  I am such a skeptic...I truly thought these wouldn't turn out, but to my surprise I printed them and cut them and they looked as if I had purchased them.  Such wonderful quality.  The Printable Cotton Canvas just soaks up the ink perfectly.

Merry Christmas1

Merry Christmas2

I loved these little canvas labels, so I decided to use more than one on my layout.  In addition to the fun canvas labels, I cut out the snowflakes, flowers, title and frame using my CAMEO.

Merry Christmas3

Merry Christmas4

Merry Christmas5

I had so much fun creating all of the fun little details for this layout using my Silhouette CAMEO.  I hope you enjoy creating some fun Christmas projects using your CAMEO.  Thanks for stopping by.


Shapes:

Products Used:





No comments: