Sunday, December 15, 2013

Your favorite Christmas memories with Clear Scraps!

It's almost here.  Are you ready?  Today I would like to share with you a fun way to display some of your favorite Christmas memories.  Along with the gorgeous A Christmas Story Collection from Webster's Pages, I also received this chipboard Scallop Trifold Frame in my kit.
CSACtriscallop-2
Here is a look at what I created with it!
Merry christmas tri fold1
I simply traced the paper out by using the the trifold frames themselves.  I made some of the flowers using my Silhouette and the paper from the December kit.
Merry christmas tri fold2
Merry christmas tri fold3
Merry christmas tri fold4
I displayed one of our favorite traditions we have Christmas morning.  Our yummy flavored hot chocolate and whipping cream.  Simple tradition, but fun.  Thanks for stopping in and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! 

2 comments:

Gisèle said...

Beautiful my friend!!!

Jeanine B said...

cute ornies!! where do you get the acrylic?