Thursday, January 30, 2014

Imaginisce...Welcome Spring Collection!

Yep...I know what you are thinking, but I don't think it is too early to start creating Easter/Spring projects.  I think by doing this...I can will Spring to come quicker because I am so cold!  Most importantly, I have this fabulous collection from Imaginisce...Welcome Spring and I am going to use it!

An Easter Cone!

So cute right?  What a fun idea for a home decor piece or maybe a gift.  I think my daughter has dibs to give this to one of her favorite school teachers.

I used the cute Clear Stamps from this collection and adhered these little bunnies to the inside of the cone, right on the front.  Oh, can you see the yummy chocolate tucked inside the cone?


The Die Cut Tags worked perfect in creating a label for the front of my cone. Look another one of those cute Clear Stamps.


Thanks for popping in and make sure you are checking out the Imaginisce Blog to see what the design team has been creating with all of the newest collections.



No comments: