Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Silhouette's Adhesive-Backed Cardstock

Today I would like to share with you this fun layout using Adhesive-Backed Cardstock.  I have been so excited to get my hands on this cardstock to play with it. I wanted to show how crazy you can get with this so I created a layout using the Mother-Mom Subway Vinyl shape.  For those of you that didn't know, you can use the vinyl shapes with paper as well.

mother1

The settings for cutting our the Adhesive-Backed cardstock are: speed 3, thickness 29, blade 4.  If you have the latest Silhouette software update, that is what your software will tell you to have your settings on for Adhesive-Backed Cardstock.

I wanted this layout to be bright and fun, so as you can see I added a lot of different colored patterned paper and what made this really easy was that there was adhesive on the back of the cardstock to stick my patterned papers too...LOVE!

mother2

mother3

mother4

Go ahead...try this fun look using some Adhesive-Backed Cardstock.  The possibilities are endless and you can do this with just about any shapes or titles.  Have a good week and thanks for stopping by.


Shapes:

No comments: