Monday, January 27, 2014

Silhouette's Adhesive Backed Cardstock for Added Dimension!

Hello all...Guiseppa here to share with you a layout using Silhouette's Chipboard.  I love dimension on my layouts.  I tend to go through huge amounts of foam adhesive.  In fact I use foam adhesive more than any other adhesive, but did you know that Silhouette's Chipboard is awesome for adding extra dimension to your projects?  Let me show you what I did.
valentine1
Ok...so I used the Chipboard to make my XO background.  I didn't use foam adhesive on the back because it is thicker than cardstock and added some dimension all by itself.  
valentine4
My title was also made from the Chipboard as well.  How did I get it to be a different color?  I cut the title out first with the Chipboard and then cut the title out again using Adhesive Backed Cardstock and simply placed it over the chipboard title.  Viola...more dimension!  
valentine2
Love those cute feathers...they are a Silhouette Shape too!
valentine3
Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you enjoyed my project.  Have fun creating with Silhouette's products and discovering what you can do with the Chipboard!
Shapes Used: