Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Clear Scraps Layout and Banner!

Good morning!  Today I would like to share with you a couple of projects I created this month.  First off I'll start out with a layout.
I made this layout using a clear 12x12 piece of acrylic, the new Mixers (Feathers) and the new Fruit of the Spirit Mascil.
Love winter cha 2014_1

I used molding paste, mist and the Fruit of the Spirit Mascil to make my "Love" title.
Love winter cha 2014_2

I used the Feather Mixers and painted them with acrylic paint.
Love winter cha 2014_3
Love winter cha 2014_4
Gorgeous right?  I love what I can do with the new products.  Here's a Valentines banner!
I had some cute acrylic hearts in my Clear Scraps stash and decided to make banner.
Valentine banner1

To make the hearts stand out, I painted the edges with acrylic paint.
Valentine banner3
Valentine banner4
Valentine banner5
Valentine banner6
Here are some other parts of my banner.
Valentine banner2
Valentine banner7
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by the Clear Scraps Store to get all your new products!


No comments: