Thursday, February 13, 2014

A Clear Scraps Send it Clear Card Tutorial!

Hello, today I would like to share with you a really easy technique to use on your acrylic.  I used the Send It Clear Card Heart that came in my February Kit.  I also used the "You Are My Happy" Collections by Teresa Collins. This came in the kit as well.
Valentine send it clear tutorial12
Gather your supplies: 
Acrylic Card
Plastic Wrap
Liquid Pearls
Valentine send it clear tutorial1
Remove the plastic coating off your card.  Pull out a piece of plastic wrap and crumble it up. Have a couple of dots of the the Liquid Pearls ready to go, just like the picture.  I did use a craft mat so clean up would be easy.
Valentine send it clear tutorial2
Dab and mix up your colors (you don't need to worry about mixing if you are only using one color) using the plastic wrap.  
Valentine send it clear tutorial3
 Now, just dab the liquid pearls all over the acrylic.
Valentine send it clear tutorial4
 I love how it looks.  It had kind of a shimmery, foggy  look to it.  It also dry really fast.
Valentine send it clear tutorial5
 Now, to dress it up!  Once again, I use the You Are My Happy Collection that came in the kit.  
 Valentine send it clear tutorial6
Valentine send it clear tutorial7
Valentine send it clear tutorial9
Valentine send it clear tutorial10
Valentine send it clear tutorial11
Go ahead...give this a go.  You can try it with any colors and the possibilities are many.  I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial today and have fun with your kit.  If you haven't purchased one yet, they are available in the Clear Scraps Store.


No comments: