Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Clear Scraps Valentine Mini Album using the February Kit!

Good morning Clear Scraps fans.  Today I would like to share with you what I did using the Mixable Album Fancy Album that came in your February Kit.
Treasure this mini1
The "You are My Happy" Collection from Teresa Collins came with this kit and it was perfect to use with the Mixable Album.
Treasure this mini2
Treasure this mini3
I love layering and adding dimension to my projects, so I did a lot of that through out this album.
Treasure this mini4
Treasure this mini5
Treasure this mini11
Treasure this mini6
Treasure this mini7
Treasure this mini12
Treasure this mini8
Treasure this mini13
Treasure this mini9
I am in love with this gold paint pen of mine, so I have outlined all of the clear acrylic and chipboard pages with it.
Treasure this mini10
This mini album is perfect to document those Valentine's Day memories or to give as a gift.  Be creative and have fun with your acrylic and chipboard pages. I hope you enjoy your February Kit and thanks for stopping by.  Make sure to check out the Clear Scraps Store to purchase your February Kit.

1 comment:

Jingle said...

This is really beautiful!