Monday, February 3, 2014

I used my Double Sided Adhesive from Silhouette and cut out some butterflies. Silhouette also makes Flocking Powder that comes with the Double Sided Adhesive Starter Kit and that is what I used to create the fuzzy, soft butterflies on my layout.
love this double sided adhesive1
love this double sided adhesive2
love this double sided adhesive3
I also used the same butterfly shape to cut out butterflies made from paper.
love this double sided adhesive4
love this double sided adhesive5
Cute right?  If you haven't tried the Double Sided Adhesive, give it a go.  The Started Kit comes with Flocking Powder as well as Glitter.  Thanks for stopping in and have wonderful week creating with Silhouette!  Make sure you are stopping by the Silhouette Blog frequently to see what the design team has been creating.
Shapes Used:




No comments: