Thursday, February 27, 2014

Oh my...we're warning up with Imaginisce!

Happy Friday friends!  Today I am going to share with you a couple of Imaginisce projects.

I don't know about you, but I am so anxious for warmer weather.  I live in Northern Utah where I freeze my tush off all of the time.  It's been a little warmer lately and it's got me craving some really warm weather.  So, I thought I could will the warmer days here by creating a couple of projects using the Welcome Spring and Perfect Vacation Collection.  These collections just sing..."Bring on the warm weather!"

First off...a couple of birdcages using the welcome Spring Collection!




I'm feeling warmer already, but just you wait...it's about to get hot!  How about some Perfect Vacation!





Ok, if the that doesn't get the warmer weather coming...then I may just freeze to death here in Northern Utah! Anyway, it's fun to play with awesome papers and dream of warmer days.  I hope you have enjoyed my projects...maybe warmed you up a bit and inspired you to get your hands on some new Imaginisce products! Have a good weekend!









2 comments:

shawnacreate said...

Hello,

Can you tell me what design# is for the frame with the heart? Thanks!

Guiseppa said...

Hello shawnacreate...it's the Everyday Mini Poloroids found in the Silhouette Design Store. http://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/?page=view-shape&id=53718