Monday, February 17, 2014

Silhouette's New Vellum and Corrugated Paper!

Happy Monday...Guiseppa today I would like to share with you a layout a created using some of Silhouette's new Vellum and Corrugated Paper.  
vacation vellum and corrugated cardboard1
Vellum and Corrugated Paper have made a huge comeback and I love the fact that Silhouette has put out their own.  This is perfect because now we can all cut out whatever we like with this new media.
As you can see I used the Vellum for my title accenting the "Vacation" part of my title with a little patterned paper.  The combination looks great!
vacation vellum and corrugated cardboard2
I cut out these cute flowers with the Corrugated Paper and Vellum.  Did you know that the Corrugated Cardboard has an adhesive back?  Super nice!
vacation vellum and corrugated cardboard3
vacation vellum and corrugated cardboard4
Here are a look at some other details of my layout.
vacation vellum and corrugated cardboard5
vacation vellum and corrugated cardboard6
Thanks for stopping in and I hope you get a chance to play with Silhouette's new Vellum and Corrugated Paper.
Shapes:

No comments: