Monday, February 24, 2014

Still in Love...Silhouette's Adhesive Backed Cardstock and Corrugated Paper!

Good Monday morning Silhouette fans, today I would love to share with you another layout using Adhesive Backed Cardstock and Corrugated Paper.
Guiseppa Gubler love story adhesive backed cardstock from Silhouette
I think that the Adhesive Backed Cardstock has to be some of my favorite product Silhouette has put out.  There is just so much you can do with it.  I used the 3 x 4 Love Journaling Cards to create my background.  Yes, my whole background was created by using a 3 x 4 shape from the Silhouette Store.  I simply made it larger in larger in my Silhouette Software and cut it out using the Adhesive Backed Cardstock.  The cute heart and brown leaves, they are cut out using the Corrugated Cardstock.  
Guiseppa Gubler love story adhesive backed cardstock from Silhouette1
So, I know what you are thinking... more love layouts?  Well, I think Valentine's Day and love layouts are my favorite to scrap.  You can create layouts about love anytime of the year.  I love all of the fun Valentine's Day and love shapes that have been showing up in the Silhouette store and they can be used year round.
Guiseppa Gubler love story adhesive backed cardstock from Silhouette3
Guiseppa Gubler love story adhesive backed cardstock from Silhouette2
Thanks for stopping in and I hope I have inspired you today.  Trying using your Adhesive Backed Cardstock  and  Corrugated Paper.  Mess around with your Silhouette shapes and see how versatile they can be.  Until next time!
Silhouette Shapes:



No comments: