Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Imaginisce Spring Projects!

I am all about warmer weather and Spring right now.  I love the newest collections from Imaginisce.  They have really inspire me to create.  So, today I would like to share with you two super fun projects I created using my Silhouette Cameo and my Imaginisce goodies!

Spring Bouquet!

I created this gorgeous bouquet with the vase using the Welcome Spring and My Baby Collections from Imaginisce.  They fun flowers and vase are Silhouette Shapes from the talented  Jamie Cripps!  If you haven't seen her amazing shapes in the Silhouette Store...it is a must!  Check out her Silhouette Portfolio!



Purse Gift Bag

This cute thing was also made using the Welcome Spring and My Baby Collections and the purse...Samantha Walker.  Another one of my favorite designers for Silhouette.  If you haven't checked her out either...I would suggest looking at her Silhouette Portfolio!



Like I said before...Imaginisce's newest collections are fabulous and they inspire me to create.  Thanks for stopping in and make sure you are frequently stopping by the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the wonderful projects the design team has been creating.

Links to the Silhouette Shapes:









2 comments:

paperANDi - Stephanie said...

These are so fun, Guiseppa! Love them! :)

Paula Gale said...

Great projects - I took full advantage of my subscription and the recent sale by purchasing some of the more substantial files such as these. I think I purchased every vase, every 3d flower by Jamie, and every purse by Samantha... well, it would have been silly not to take advantage wouldn't it - lol!!

Love this paperline - so cheery and fun.

I appreciate being able to see some of these files made up, making me really wanting to cut them all at once!!

Thanks for sharing and inspiring,
Paula x x x