Monday, March 3, 2014

Silhouette's Printable Cotton Canvas...and the cutest teenagers you have ever seen!

I love working with different textures on my projects.  I am so happy that Silhouette gives us so many fun options and products to use with the CAMEO.  On this layout, I used a little bit of the Printable Cotton Canvas.
printable canvas gosh you're awesome1
The texture of the canvas gives it that special touch.  I love the way it looks and Silhouette has a lot of fun printable images that look awesome on canvas. 
printable canvas gosh you're awesome5
printable canvas gosh you're awesome4
How about this awesome title?  It was perfect for the pictures I chose to use.  I really love these cute teenagers!
printable canvas gosh you're awesome2
Another fun shape I used...these fun feathers!
printable canvas gosh you're awesome3
If you haven't checked out the Silhouette Store...it is a must.  There are lots of products in there to add to your projects.  Thanks for stopping in.  Happy cutting and until next time!
Silhouette Shapes:




No comments: