Monday, March 17, 2014

Silhouette's Washi and Corrugated Paper!

It's Monday again and I can't say that I am happy about that, but at least I get to share with you another fun layout using the Washi and Corrugated Papers.
washi paper & corrugated paper_hello vacation1
I love the look of the Corrugated Paper.  The thickness is perfect for titles and helps to make them stand out.
washi paper & corrugated paper_hello vacation2
My little anchor is the Washi Paper.  I did use some of Silhouette's Chipboard to make my anchor stronger.
washi paper & corrugated paper_hello vacation3
How about those cute waves?  I love all the fun Nautical shapes that are in the store. 
washi paper & corrugated paper_hello vacation4
Here is one more shape using the Corrugated Paper.
washi paper & corrugated paper_hello vacation5
I am having so much fun playing with all of the new product from Silhouette.  I looked forward to creating the projects you have seen the last 5 1/2 months.  With Silhouette...the possibilities are endless! If you haven't played with any of the Washi Paper of Corrugated Paper, you are missing out.  Go ahead...make your projects come to life with dimension, color and texture.
Silhouette Shapes:

No comments: