Monday, March 24, 2014

Summer...Silhouette Adhesive Backed Cardstock and Sketch Pens!

Well...this is my final project for Silhouette and I have really enjoyed my time being on the Silhouette Design Team. What a fantastic opportunity this has been.  I have learned a lot while on this team especially from the other amazing design team members.  Thank you Silhouette and Silhouette fans for all of the sweet comments and support.
Now, for my last project.  I never know what I am going to create until I sit down and start.  All I have to do is take a look at all of my Silhouette goodies and it always inspires me.  I made this fun layout using the Silhouette Sketch Pens and Adhesive Backed Cardstock.
Summer Adhesive Cardstock and Sketch Pens1
I sketched out the title and then cut it out.  I love the looked of this, specially with the white cardstock...it just pops!
Summer Adhesive Cardstock and Sketch Pens2
Like those cute clouds in the background?  It is a Cloud Mask Shape that I cut out using Adhesive Backed Cardstock and then I simply stuck patterned paper to the back to get various colored clouds.  So, easy to do and such fun effect.
Summer Adhesive Cardstock and Sketch Pens3
Summer Adhesive Cardstock and Sketch Pens4
Thanks once again to everyone.  I hope that you have enjoyed my projects.  Have fun with all of the Silhouette products because they are so fun to work with and the possibilities are endless.  I know I have a lot more projects to create using all of my Silhouette goodies!  Take care and happy cutting!
Silhouette Shapes:

3 comments:

antenucci said...

I followed the link to your summer title at silhouette, but it is a cut file. How in the world did you get it to sketch and cut it out? I love that and would love to give it a try! Thanks for the help!
wantenucci at gmail dot com

Guiseppa said...

Antenucci...you can can sketch out just about any regular cut file. Give it a go:)

paperANDi - Stephanie said...

Amazing and fun fun! Love all your layouts! They're always inspiring!!