Thursday, March 6, 2014

Teapot Chipboard Album with Clear Scraps March Kit!

Hello, Clear Scraps fans!  How are you enjoying all of the projects made with the March Kit?  Way fun right? Well, I would like to share with you what I did with the Teapot Chipboard Album that came in the kit.  I also used the Sew Lovely Collection by Carta Bella to dress up my album.  This collection also came in the kit!  Here is a look at the Teapot Album.
CBAteapot-2
Here is what I did with it!
Tea pot mini chipboard mini1
As you can see, I didn't cover up the album with paper or any mediums.  I do love the look of the natural chipboard, so around all of the edges I used a white pen and did a line dot line border.  I thought that is went well with the theme of the paper collection that came in the kit...Sew Lovely.
Tea pot mini chipboard mini2
I cut out a lot of the flowers and fun shapes in this album using my Silhouette.
Tea pot mini chipboard mini3
Tea pot mini chipboard mini4
Tea pot mini chipboard mini5
Tea pot mini chipboard mini6
Tea pot mini chipboard mini7
Tea pot mini chipboard mini8
Tea pot mini chipboard mini9
Tea pot mini chipboard mini10
Tea pot mini chipboard mini11
This was sew easy...lol.  Okay, I will stop!  The beautiful paper collection made it fast and easy.  This album came together lovely.  That is what I love about the kits...it's all right there for you, no guessing, just create and have fun! If you haven't checked out the March Kit, you can find it in the Clear Scraps Store.  Thanks for stopping in and have a Clear Scraps kind of day!


No comments: