Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Banner with Imaginisce's Welcome Spring!

Good morning Imaginisce fans.  Today I would like to share with you another Imaginisce project using Welcome Spring!   

I really don't have much in the way of Easter decor for my home, so I decided to make a cute banner, but instead of just one, I did three.



This cute banner is so fun because it has the "Happy Easter" as well as some adorable cut out eggs.  


I simply cut out my eggs using my Silhouette Cameo and used a little bit of tape to adhere them to some twine.  It was so simple and easy and a fun way to add a little bit of Easter decor with not too much work.  I know for me, I am always looking for easy and adorable and this is it.

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you are checking out the Imaginisce Blog for all of the amazing projects by the Imaginisce DT.

Supplies Used:
Imaginisce Patterned Paper (Welcome Spring)
American Crafts (Twine)

No comments: