Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sail Away with Me Using Imaginisce's Perfect Vaction

Good morning!  Happy Thursday all and thanks for stopping by today!  Today I have a couple of projects to share with you that I made from Imaginisce's Perfect Vacation Collection.

I am so in love with this collection and boy is it going to get used.  I have two cruises to scrap and another one coming soon and this is a perfect collection for that.  So, let me share:)  Oooo...I am excited!


I love the colors and the graphics in this collection.  They are perfect for that Caribbean feel...which is where I went.  The title, flower, leaves and clouds were all made using my Silhouette Cameo.  Oh...and those clouds, they are a Imaginisce shape from the Silhouette Store!




Ok...up next a cute Nautical Box Card!  I found this shape in the Silhouette Store as well! Could you just die...this is so cute!  Once again...some Perfect Vacation!




So, what are you waiting for?  Go grab your favorite summertime or vacation pics and some Perfect Vacation and get crafty!  Thanks for stopping by!









2 comments:

Aline Marengo said...

Beautiful projects

Gerlinde said...

Your Layout is great-greetings from Vienna