Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Stepping into Spring with Clear Scraps!

Hello Clear Scraps fans! Aren't you so excited it is April and warming up? Today and I would love to share with you a couple of projects.  

I am areally loving the latest releases and I got so excited when I saw the new Baketball Chipboard Album.  It was absolutely perfect for my daughter...the star basketball player.  I decided I wanted to give her something to look at and keep of her first year playing high school basketball.  Let's have look!

Basketball album1
I decided to add all kids of different patterned paper to the front of this album, just for fun.  I also traced and cut out, in black cardstock, the front of the mini album and glued it on.  I found this title at my local scrapbooking store, which has a lot of scrapbooking supplies for our local high schools.  

Basketball album2
With the rest of the pages, I simply traced the chipboard pages onto patterned paper and adhered them.  Then I added embellishments.  I love how I can customize these albums!

Basketball album3
Basketball album4
Basketball album5
Basketball album6
Basketball album7
Basketball album8
Basketball album9
Basketball album10
Basketball album11
Basketball album12
Basketball album13
Basketball album14
Basketball album15
Basketball album16
Basketball album17
Basketball album18
I love how this turned out and now my daughter has an album to treasure.  It's true...basketball is her life, she love it and it is her game!  
Now, for a Send it Clear Card!  I used the Fancy Send it Clear Card.  I wanted this one to have a Spring look and feel to it, so I added lots of flowers.

Spring card1
Spring card2
Spring card3
Spring card4
Spring card5
Spring card6
I really love how I can customize these cards!  Thanks for stopping in and I hope I have inspired you today! Make sure you check out the Clear Scraps Store for all of you Clear and Chipboard needs!

1 comment:

Aline Marengo said...

These projects are very beautiful!