Thursday, May 8, 2014

Forever...Silhouette Printable Gold Foil and Sketch Pens.

I really have a hard time picking out my favorite Silhouette product.  Every time I reach into my Silhouette stash I fall more in love with their products.  Guiseppa here and today I want to share with you a layout I put together made using Silhouette's Printable Gold Foil and Sketch Pens.
printable foil and sketch pens_forever1
The Printable Gold Foil is so delicious!  I am in love with it and gold is super hot right now.  I used it for my title, but don't forget you can print on it to make custom tags, labels, stickers etc.
printable foil and sketch pens_forever2
Let's not forget the awesome Sketch Pens and they come in so many colors.  On my layout, I sketched out a bunch of different hearts.  I cut them out and then used some Gellato's to give them a stamped look.  I love the effect they created against the black background.
printable foil and sketch pens_forever3
printable foil and sketch pens_forever4
printable foil and sketch pens_forever5
What will you create with your Printable Gold Foil and Sketch Pens? The possibilities are endless.  I hope I have inspired you today.  Get crafty and get cutting!  Have a wonderful Thursday!
Silhouette Shapes:



1 comment:

Tina Campbell said...

this is so cute :) and I just love the hearts, will have to give that a try I have the sketch pens and it just sitting on the shelf getting dusty. :)