Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Free Shapes from Silhouette...Picture Perfect with my Mother.

Yay for Tuesday!  Don't you just love getting the free shapes?  I know Mother's Day was a couple of days ago, but I thought the free shape this month was perfect for some pictures of my mother and I.  I simply adore her and I wanted to create a layout in honor of her.  Happy Mother's Day Mom!

May Free Shape1

I love the free shapes this month.  I know these are shapes that I will use time and time again.  This title is fabulous and that fun font it is in...love it!  I used some Adhesive Backed Cardstock to create it.

May Free Shape2

What a fun camera too!  I wanted it to stand out a little bit, so I used some Corrugated Paper.

May Free Shape3

I love the heart and star that came with it, so I decided to make a confetti look with it using some VellumCorrugated Paper and Adhesive Backed Cardstock.

May Free Shape4

May Free Shape5

What will you create with your free shape?  Whether you are a scrapbooker like me or enjoy using your shapes in other ways...the possibilities are endless.  Thanks for stopping in today and enjoy your free shape!









1 comment:

Martha Clyde said...

Shared your lovely layout on Pintrest and my blog. I always love by the beautiful designs you come up with.