Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Honoring your Mother with Clear Scraps

I know it is past Mother's Day, but that isn't any reason not to share projects honoring our mothers .  Today I would like to show you some Mother's Day projects using Clear Scraps!

I made this layout using 12" Heart Arrow and some modeling paste.  
Mom1

Look at the dimension of the hearts.  The modeling paste along with the stencil has helped to create this effect.
Mom2

I also used o Acrylic Coaster in the center of the two M's and layed my photo on top of it.
Mom3
Mom4

Love those hearts...perfect for a Mother's Day layout!
Mom5
Now for a little gift bag to hold something special in for your mother.
Mother's day gift box1

I used the Clear Mixer Acrylic Flowers to create this awesome looking flower.
Mother's day gift box2

I wanted to ad a little more to this, so I also used one of the Clear Round Tags.
Mother's day gift box3
Thanks for stopping in and just remember, it is never to late to make or give something nice to your mother.  Check out the Clear Scraps Store to find all of you Mother's Day crafting needs!

No comments: