Thursday, May 29, 2014

Imaginisce Projects featuring the new Little Princess Collection

Have you seen this new collection...Little Princess?  A must have if you have any adorable little girls in your life.


I have created a few projects using this collection and I am in love.  My girl is 15 and kind of out of the princess stage, so I made some things with this collection featuring my cute neighbor girls Blayke and London.  First off, a Princess Set!




I used my Silhouette Cameo to make these!  This is London and boy does this girl have attitude!  She knows when the camera is on her.


This Blayke...a little bit more shy around the camera, but don't let her fool you...she's a sneaky one:)




They were so excited to get this set...it made my day!


Next up a layout...once again featuring Blayke and London in their Princess Fairy costumes! 





Thanks for stopping in and taking a look at what I created with this new collection. Make sure you are frequently stopping by the Imaginisce Blog to see what the DT is creating with Imaginisce's newest collections!

Imaginisce Supplies:
Little Princess:  patterned paper, 6x6 Paper Pad, and Adhesive Gems
Flowers
Hot Rocks
I-Rock
I-Top
Brad Daddies 16mm
Punch 16mm



















No comments: