Thursday, June 19, 2014

Guest Designer for Top Dog Dies...with some Imaginisce!

Happy Thursday friends!  I am so ready for the weekend and it's almost here. In the meantime I would like to share with you some projects I made using some Top Dog Dies and Imaginisce product.  I'm up on their Blog today as well.  Here is a little more info about Top Dog Dies!

Top Dog Dies is a new online store that offers their own brand of wafer-thin and steel-rule dies, along with dies from brands you already know and trust, including Little B, Lawn Fawn, Taylored Expressions. Savvy Stamps and Cheery Lynn Designs. Top Dog Dies is also the leading U.S. retailer for Tattered Lace, a new line of intricate dies designed by British designer Stephanie Weightman.

For my projects today, I used Top Dog Dies...










Here is a look at what I did.  First off, I made this adorable card using the Pretty Petals and Sophie A2 Mat.  I have a full  tutorial on this card over at the Top Dog Dies Blog today!  I also made this card with Imaginisce's newest collection Little Princess!



Now for my layout!  I really had a fun time with this.  The dies were so easy to use. They were compatible with my Grand Calibur, which made me so happy!  I used the Pretty Petals, Sophie A2 Mat and Vintage Alphabet. Ialso used Imaginisce's Welcome Spring and Perfect Vacation Collections.





Don't you just love these dies?  I also love the fact that the intricate cuts come out perfectly.  So, you will be happy to know that Top Dog Dies will be doing a giveaway!  The winner will receive  $50 worth of exclusive dies from Top Dog Dies...your choice!  Simply click on HERE or on the image below to register via the Rafflecopter app on the page to enter. Deadline to enter will be Monday, June 30 at midnight Central Standard Time.














No comments: