Thursday, June 19, 2014

Paradise...Silhouette Double Sided Adhesive and more!

Good Thursday morning Silhouette fans...I can't wait to share with you my project!  I love getting the most out of my supplies and Silhouette has so many products to use. I love to try and mix up several of their media on one project.  This one has Double Sided Adhesive, Glitter, Adhesive Backed Cardstock and Printable Gold Foil.

paradise double sided adhesive1

I love how the Glitter makes this title pop and those cute flower borders...they are cut out of the Adhesive Backed Cardstock.

paradise double sided adhesive2

I made the sun using the Printable Gold Foil because I thought it was perfect to make a cute sun.

paradise double sided adhesive4

paradise double sided adhesive3

How will you get crafty with all of the products Silhouette has to offer? Thanks for stopping in. Hope I have inspired you today!

Shapes Used:


No comments: