Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Silhouette Free Shape...Dad You Rock!

I love getting free shapes...don't you?  TodayI'm going to share with you how I used the free shape.  I love the fact that one of the free shapes this month is about Dads.  This is what I did with the "Dad You Rock" shape.

June Free Shape Dad You Rock1

I decided I wanted to make the triangle 5 x 7 background into a larger background...12 x 12.  I used foam adhesive to give it dimension and added some colored cardstock to some of the triangles.

June Free Shape Dad You Rock2

The title was made using the Printable Cotton Canvas, Adhesive Backed Cardstock and Chipboard. I cut out the title and guitar in both the canvas and chipboard and put the chipboard behind the canvas to make the title stronger.

June Free Shape Dad You Rock3

June Free Shape Dad You Rock4

June Free Shape Dad You Rock5

Thanks for popping in!  What will you create with your free shape?  If you haven't gone in the Silhouette Store and downloaded your free shape...what are you waiting for?  

No comments: