Friday, July 11, 2014

Adventure...more with Silhouette!

Every time I start playing with my Silhouette CAMEO...it's an adventure. Never is there a shortage of  ideas.  There are so many products to use and so many wonderful shapes it the Silhouette Store.  Today I would like to share with you a layout I made using Adhesived Backed Cardstock, Washi Paper and Printable Gold Foil. I am really into the Nautical look and I found this super fun shape it the Silhouette Store and made it larger to fit my whole page, acting as a title and an embellishment.

adventure1

I cut the whole shape out using Adhesive Backed Cardstock, adding Printable Gold Foil and Washi Paper to the back of the cardstock.

adventure2

I cut out this cute Hello shape  and added little embellishments around the page.  I love the fact that I didn't have to add a lot to this layout.  The Adventure shape did the work for me.

adventure3

adventure4

Thanks for stopping and and I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Have fun playing with your Silhouette and Happy Cutting!

Shapes Used:

No comments: