Monday, July 28, 2014

An Imaginisce Sweet 16!

Celebrating your sixteenth birthday is a big deal.  For my daughter, there were a couple of milestones she was looking forward to when she turned sixteen. One of them is obvious...DRIVING, which scares me to death and the other is we allowing her to DATE. Yes, we think this is a good age to let her spend more time with the opposite sex...this might scare me even more than the driving!  So, in honor of her milestone birthday, I created a couple of things. Isn't she the cutest?!


First off, I made this giant, cute accordion lolli flower using my Silhouette Cameo, Imaginisce's Welcome Spring and Little Princess Collections.  I cut out the Happy and glittered it up!


I thought she need a swag banner, so again, I used the Welcome Spring Collection and my Silhouette Cameo to create the swag and letters.  Of course, I added more glitter because every sixteen year old needs some glitter.



She loved it and proudly displayed it at her Sweet 16 Birthday Party!  I am so happy at how it all turned out and Imaginisce's collections were just perfect! Thanks for stopping in and maybe next time you are celebrating one of those big milestones in your family...you could throw in some Imaginisce!




No comments: