Monday, July 21, 2014

SILHOUETTE! Happiness...You and Me!

Happy Monday morning Silhouette fans!  Today I would like to share with you my newest layout!  I love making making my pages pop.  I want everything to stand out.  There are several ways to do that.  Foam adhesive has been my best friend (I should have taken stock out on it...really), but how about making your shapes larger than life.  That's what I did here using the Striped Ampersand shape.  I wanted to make it large to help draw the eye to photo and embellishments.



I added this cute You and Me title to help tie in the large Ampersand.  I used Silhouette's Chipboard to make the large Ampersand shape.  It was perfect because of it's thickness.  I could pile a whole lot of embellishment goodies on top!  I also cut out the flowers and leaves using my Silhouette CAMEO.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my project.  I have so much fun creating with my Silhouette CAMEO and I love sharing my projects with you!  To see the full post and all of my close ups, head on over to the Silhouette Blog!


Shapes Used:








1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Love love love this!!! Going to pin it!