Friday, August 29, 2014

A Perfect Autumn...My first Carta Bella Project!


I can not begin to tell you how excited I am to be here, designing for the wonderful company, Carta Bella and sharing with you my love for paper crafting. 

I have to admit, I always get nervous with my first new DT assignment.  I want it to be perfect.  Although, this project may not be perfect, it was fun creating with Carta Bella’s new A Perfect Autumn Collection.  I really don’t have a whole lot of Fall home décor, so I made this fun Fall lolli door hanger.


To create my little scene, I used the Designer Dies Pumpkins and the Designer Die/Stamp Set Grateful.  I really love how these coordinate with the A Perfect Autumn Collection.  It gives me so many options for designing my projects.


Check these leaves out!  These are so fun and found in the online Silhouette store.  They are called Fall Leaves.  I used a lot of pattered paper to create color and layered them for added dimension.  I also used the Carta Bella Label as a canvas to create my little Give Thanks Scene. I added some raffia, perfect for that Fall look and now I have fun piece of home décor that I will proudly display in my home.  Thanks for stopping in and I hope you enjoy crafting with this new collection as much as I have.  Make sure you head over to the Carta Bella Blog and tell us what you think of this new collection!

Carta Bella Supplies: (See the whole Collection HERE with all the Designer Dies and Stamps)
A Perfect Autumn Crisp Days
A Perfect Autumn Journaling Cards
A Perfect Autumn Fall Stripes
A Perfect Autumn Trees
A Perfect Autumn Falling Leaves
A Perfect Autumn Owls
A Perfect Autumn Element Stickers
A Perfect Autumn Adhesive Chipboard
A Perfect Autumn Decorative Brads
Designer Dies Pumpkin
Designer Die/Stamp Set Grateful
Carta Bella Fall Leaves from the Silhouette Online Store
Carta Bella Label from the Silhouette Online Store
Carta Bella Designer Cardstock White Felt

No comments: