Thursday, August 7, 2014

Back to School with Imaginisce!

I can't believe that this summer is almost over.  I love having a summer break, but I know that most of you are ready for your kids to go back.  Well, my kids are older...high school age, so they keep themselves pretty busy in the summer.  

For those of you who have young ones going back, how about making their first day back extra special.  I made these fun lunch bags.  Imagine the smiles on their faces when they pull these cute bags out of their backpacks.

                                 

These were so easy to do thanks so my Silhouette Cameo.  If you don't have a Cameo, there are so many tutorials online.  I used a couple of my favorite collections from Imaginisce...Welcome Spring and Perfect Vacation to make a his and hers lunch bags! 



Thanks for popping in and taking a peak at my Back to School project.  Make sure you are stopping my the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the Back to School projects the design team has been making!

Supplies:
Imaginisce: Patterned Paper (Perfect Vacation and Welcome Spring)

No comments: