Thursday, August 21, 2014

Imaginisce...I'm not ready for Summer to End!

Hey Imaginisce fans!  Happy Thursday!  Today I have a couple of projects to share with you and yes, they are still Summer themed.  Why?  Well, I am not ready for the next season, although beautiful, I am not a fan of the cold.  So, I am holding on to Summer for as long as I can!  Here is what I did with the Perfect Vacation Collection!

With the help of my trusty Silhouette Cameo, I cut out this cute 3d Anchor and Camper Card.


I attached a picture of my husband and I on our cruise.  I thought this was a fun way display a picture.



I also stamped the title "Perfect Vacation".


What an adorable card right?  So, are you ready for Summer to end?  It's not too late to pull out more of the Perfect Vacation Collection and get crafting...I will probably be crafting with it all year round, shhhh:)

Thanks for stopping by and make sure you are checking out the Imaginisce Blog to see all of the wonderful projects the design team has been creating!




2 comments:

Juliana Michaels said...

Super cute! Love the 3d anchor!

Heather (goldiecar) said...

LOVE that camper!! I made one too awhile ago!!! Seriously cute.