Friday, September 26, 2014

Carta Bella's Christmas Time Collection and Decorative Tape!



Hi...today I would like to share with you fun way to use Carta Bella’s Decorative Tape.

Have you ever thought about die cutting your washi tape?  Well, here is a quick way to do just that.  Using a piece of cardstock, I applied the washi tape in strips.  I then cut out the cardstock and Decorative Tape using Echo Park’s Designer Die Snowflake Set #2.



How cool is that and way, way easy and we all love easy?!  Here are some close ups of my project and my cute washi snowflakes.  I created this altered tray using Carta Bella’s new Christmas Time Collection.



Have a look at this…a cute washi banner!



What will do with Carta Bella’s Decorative Tapes?  Give this a try with the Designer Dies and see the fun embellishments you can create.  You could also try using your Decorative Tape with the shapes from the Carta Bella Silhouette Store…just a thought!  Thanks for stopping in today and make sure you stop by the Carta Bella Blog as well and leave me some love there!


Echo Park Supplies:

No comments: