Friday, October 17, 2014

Carta Bella Bundle Up Hot Cocoa Gift Set!


Here is Utah, we have had some fabulous weather for it being October, but I know that is all going to come to an end soon.  Hello Carta Bella friends, today I've got a super cute idea for a gift when the cooler weather hits.

So, who doesn’t love hot cocoa along with fun hot cocoa recipes?  Here is what I did!


I created this fabulous hot cocoa recipe holder by cutting out patterned paper from the Bundled Up Collection. The back part of the recipe holder is 4 x 6 inches.  To make the front part, I used the Carta Bella Label found in the online Silhouette Store.  I sized it to
5 x 6 inches.  I cut the label only using ¾ of it make a pocket for the recipe cards to fit in.


I decorated my gift set using Carta Bella’s Designer Die Cuts as well as their die cuts from the Silhouette Store.  No matter what you have to cut out dies with, it’s wonderful that Carta Bella offers die cuts for manual die cut machines as well as digital ones.  By combining the two of these, you get the best of both worlds and can create something wonderful.  I love how I can use Carta Bella’s digital dies for just about any project, giving me a selection for my projects when using the Designer Dies as well.


I also put together a hot cocoa treat bag with straws, hot cocoa and chocolates…yum!  I also decorated this bag using Designer Dies as well as digital dies from the online Silhouette Store.



Have a look!  I used the Journaling Cards from the Bundled Up Collection to write hot cocoa recipes on.

Thanks for stopping in.  Make sure you check out the Carta Bella Blog to see this project and other fun projects using the Bundled Up Collection. Enjoy creating those fun winter gifts from the Bundled Up Collection.

Carta Bella Supplies:

Echo Park Supplies:

No comments: