Friday, November 21, 2014

A Superhero themed Charity Event!

superhero party decorations3

Good morning...I am excited to tell you about the project I am sharing with you today that is up on the Silhouette Blog. We have some really fun "Superhero" themed designs in the Silhouette store and I know that superheroes are all the rage right now.  I had the opportunity to t do a charity event for a family that recently lost their son to Leukemia.  This little boy loved superheroes and I wanted the charity event to have that them.   This was my contribution to the event.  I made a banner, some "Pow" and "Zap" words as well as some superhero masks that I put on balloons, but I would love for you to check out the whole post. Please scoot on over to the Silhouette Blog to see it all!!

Designs Used:



No comments: