Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Carta Bella Altered Christmas Stars!


Can you already believe that Christmas is right around the corner?  Just when I thought I’ve recovered from 2013…there it is, Christmas again.  Well, right now is the perfect time to get into the festive mood and create some fun Christmas décor.  I love the Bundled Up Collection because it is perfect for those wintery projects as well as Christmas ones.  I found these fun paper star boxes at my local craft store and decided to dress them up.


What’s even more perfect than the Bundled Up Collection?  Well, the Designer Dies of course!  I used the Designer Die Snowflake Set #2, Designer Die Snowflake Tree Die Set and the Designer Die Tree Die Set to dress up these boxes.  See those cute leaves?  Those are originally supposed to be trees, but work perfectly to make some wintery looking leaves.  Here is a close up of the other boxes.


I also used a little Stickles to add a bit of glimmer and bling.



I love that fact that these boxes open up, so I could use them as a gift box or just to display.

Thanks for stopping in to look at my project.  I hope you enjoy crafting with the Bundled Up Collection!

Carta Bella Supplies:

Echo Park Supplies:

1 comment:

Elena C said...

Guiseppa,I came to your page from the Cameo tutorials. So happy to have found you. I need help with designing on my Cameo and your site is WONDERFUL! Lots of ideas and helps...thank you so much for sharing...I am following you on email!!!