Monday, November 24, 2014

More Family Fun with Imaginisce!

Okay...so I know what you are thinking.  Summer projects?  Well, if you haven't had a look at the new Family Fun Collection from Imaginisce...you need to.  This collection has so many themes to it; games, art, baking, arcades, pool, bowling, zoo and movies!  I just so happen to use the pool themed paper.  I made this adorable accordion card and pail with treats!


I used the Dimensional Stickers and Sticker Book to make this card.  I also used my I-Rock and Hot Rocks to add a little more fun to this card.



I love this cute pail....just add your favorite treat and what a fun little gift.  


I added some more Hot Rocks to the little shovel.  I thought they looked like sand grains.


So, if you haven't checked out the new Family Fun Collection...make sure you do and always check out the Imaginisce Blog for more inspiration!  Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your crafty day!





No comments: